Our affordable SEO Audit service examines and measures a broad range of factors that impact the performance of your website, its rankings in the search engines, and its ability to attract and retain visitors.
We then deliver specific, actionable recommendations and steps to improve your performance within the search engines and with your website visitors.
Why Perform an SEO Audit?
When a website under performs it can have a number of implications. These include:
- A negative impact on the visibility of your business
- Poor rankings in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo)
- Under performance of your marketing programs
- A high Bounce Rate for visitors
- Low Conversion Rate of website visitors
- A less positive perception of your brand
- Lower level of satisfaction for your website visitors
What is an SEO Audit?
An SEO Audit examines and measures a wide range of factors that impact the performance of your website, its rankings in the search engines, and its ability to attract and retain visitors.
These areas include on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and a number of technical SEO elements.
There is a wide range of issues and problems that an SEO Audit from Web Presence Solutions can diagnose and measure.
Common Problems An SEO Audit can Identify Include:
- Performance and page speed bottlenecks
- Pages not being indexed
- Broken links and HTTP errors like 404’s
- Poor keyword utilization
- Missing or poorly optimized SEO page titles and meta descriptions
- Poor mobile performance
- Difficult site architecture
- Orphaned or disconnected pages
- Problems related to the hosting of your website
- Other issues that can directly impact your website traffic, visibility, and rankings
Our SEO Audit Service delivers a clear process for measuring and assessing your online visibility and performance.
Plus it provides clear, actionable recommendations and next steps for improvements.
When your business acts on our recommendations you will see benefits that include:
- Increases in your business visibility in Google and other search engine
- Improvements in search engine rankings for important keywords and pages
- Growth in the number of targeted visitors to your website
- Lower Bounce Rate and visitors viewing more website content
- Greater level of visitor satisfaction from people visiting your website
- Increase conversions from visitors to your website
- A greater ROI from your website and web presence
Your business web presence is more important today than ever before. In today’s technology-driven world you need a high level of visibility to reach customers, sales prospects, and business partners and grow your business.
Elements that are measured and examined during this process include
- Website Page loading speed
- Mobile Performance and friendliness
- Web page Title tags and meta descriptions
- HTTP errors
- Pages indexed and not indexed by Google
- Broken Links
- Keyword Rankings
- Google Analytics Installation
- XML Sitemap Implementation
- Canonicalization issues
- Use of HTTPS
- Internal and External linking
- Website structure
- Orphaned pages
- Schema markup usage … and more….
How Our SEO Audit Service Delivers Value:
- Low Cost: The service has a fixed, one time cost with no future commitment or recurring fees.
- Visibility Insights: Provides a detailed view of your website performance, and a full picture of how well search engines understand your website.
- Current Issues: Identifies current problems, issues and potential future problems that may result in lost sales or have a negative impact on your image or brand.
- Clear Recommendations: Includes a written report with analysis and clear information free of jargon and buzzwords, containing steps and recommendation for website improvements.
- Metrics: Provides key metrics and measurements including elements such as Page Speed & Web Core Vitals that will be useful now and in the future.
- Planning: Includes a set of clear benchmarks for current planning and future reference.
“What gets measured gets improved.” – Peter Drucker
Investing In An SEO Audit
Our in-depth SEO Audit and review consultation is $295, paid at the beginning of work. This includes an SEO consultation session to review the Audit findings.
A one-time fee with no monthly charges or ongoing costs.
Feeling Overwhelmed by the Web?
Our SEO Audit service provides clear steps to help solve this dilemma. We deliver a clearly written, easy to understand report supported by data, and a clear list of actionable steps for improvements
What Can You Do to Improve Website SEO?
Take action and overcome uncertainty. Businesses often want to address their website performance, SEO and online visibility, but are uncertain about where and how to invest their time, energy and resources.
Take action! Learn more about our SEO Audit Service.
Contact us via the Contact Us page or by phone at (801) 948-4375.