Keyword optimization grows search rankings & visitors!
SEO keywords are an essential part of a business marketing strategy.
They play a crucial role in your website pages showing up in Google and other search engines.
Achieving visibility for your business in the search engines requires a keyword strategy, research, an implementation plan, and an understanding of how keywords are used.
We have the solutions!
Our results driven Keyword Research Service is:
To simplify your keyword optimization strategy we focus on your top 15 priority pages. These are website pages that are most likely to deliver the greatest initial ROI.
Why focus on a limited number of pages?
We focus on a set number of pages to provide you with a quick and cost effective way to identify and implement the best keywords for your most important pages.
Quickly. Affordably. Without weeks of discussions and review.
When you are ready for optimizing keywords for more pages or developing a keyword strategy for your entire website we can help with that also.
What’s Included In The SEO Keyword Research Service?
- A Top 100 Keywords Report of the keywords your website ranks for in Google.
- Data on the ranking position for each reported keyword, the estimated monthly search volume for the keyword, the keyword ranking difficulty level (KD), and the estimated advertising Cost Per Click (CPC) within Google Ads.
- A Page Ranking report that provides insights on which keywords each of your 15 priority pages currently rank for.
- Research and data driven identification of the top 2-3 keywords to be targeted for each of the priority pages.
And our service does more than just research and analyze!
We take what was learned from our research and analysis to turn that information into actionable optimization steps by:
- Creating Keyword optimized Title Tags for the 15 priority pages.
- Creating Keyword optimized Meta Descriptions for 15 pages.
- Developing a brief write up of our findings and recommendations.
- Offering a 30 minute phone call to discuss the results.
What are the Benefits from our SEO Keyword Research Service?
Better Rankings in Google >> Better Website Visibility >> More Targeted Website traffic
- Better rankings in search engines from enhanced use of targeted keywords.
- Better visibility for your business created by better rankings.
- Increased website traffic from better visibility and higher rankings on Google.
- Clearer understanding of the focus of each of the top 15 Priority Pages – helpful for enhancing content on the page.
- Objective, knowledgeable, third-party research and analysis.
- Minimal time required by you to implement the actionable information.
All for a one time, affordable investment of $395
Get started today – Here!
Ranking on the first page of Google for a specific keyword is an important factor in driving targeted organic (think free) search traffic to your website.
How is our service different?
- It’s not just a list of keywords or pages from SEMrush or aHrefs that some services offer.
- It identifies specific targeted keywords for each page.
- Includes optimized SEO Title tags for all pages.
- Includes optimized SEO Meta Descriptions for all pages.
- Affordable and Cost Effective.
- Includes actionable next steps and recommendations
Our Keyword Research and Optimization Service is Growth Focused and results driven.
Who is this SEO Keyword Service for?
- Websites that have not done process-focused keyword research previously.
- Websites that have not optimized the SEO Title tags and Meta Descriptions for website pages.
- Small businesses.
- Larger Businesses.
- Websites that have done keyword research but it was 3 or 4 four years ago (or more?)
- Businesses where you aren’t even sure what keywords are.
Keyword Research and Optimization Service
Top 15 Priority Pages
Onetime investment of $395
Get started today – Here!
Keyword Research and Optimization Service FAQ:
1. Can I have Keyword Research and Optimization done more than 15 pages done at one time?
Yes. We can take the same process and apply it to as many website pages as you would like.
2. Can I optimize a larger number of website pages on a schedule over multiple months?
Yes. If you would like to phase a larger project in over time we will work with you to create a schedule to works best for your business and your budget.
3. Can you develop an SEO keyword strategy for my entire website?
Absolutely. We can work with you to develop a site wide keyword optimization strategy to encompass your full website and it’s pages.
4. Can your service deliver results for an ecommerce store?
Yes. Ecommerce stores have some unique needs and requirements, but benefit from many of the same processes as other websites.
5. Can you install the new SEO Title tags and meta Descriptions on my site? I don’t currently have a web developer?
Yes. We can install the new Title tags and meta Descriptions on most websites. The ability to do this will sometimes vary with the specific platform the website is developed on.
6. I am currently running Google ads for my website. Can I use the keywords you identify in my Ad campaigns.
Keywords for ad campaigns generally vary significantly from keywords that are the focus of website pages. However, the results from our keyword research can potentially be used for brainstorming and researching optimal keywords for ad campaigns.
Contact Web Presence Solutions Today – Here
Begin your Keyword Optimization Process Today!
The sooner you start, the quicker your Results.