Our Google Analytics services will help you use Google Analytics 4 more effectively, get more usable information out of your data and reporting, and leverage Google Analytics to make better marketing decisions.
Google Analytics provides a free, powerful, cloud-based solution for understanding the performance of your website and improving the results of your marketing activities.
85% of websites that use a traffic analysis tool use Google Analytics according to web technology survey company W3Techs.
Powerful Analytics Tools
They also provide insights from your data to help you optimize your marketing campaigns and track their performance.
Google Analytics Is Changing!
Google’s Universal Analytics will stop working on July 1, 2023.
That’s the date when the data will stop flowing and Google will stop supporting the older Universal Analytics. The date is rapidly approaching.
Universal Analytics is being completely replaced by Google Analytics 4. Making the transition to GA4 soon, if you haven’t already, is Pretty Important.
Are you taking full advantage of Google Analytics?
Do Any Of These Sound Familiar?
- “I know Google Analytics has a lot of data about my website activity and my visitor’s activities, but it’s kind of overwhelming.”
- “I view basic website visitor information and reports in Google Analytics, but I feel like there is much more that I can be doing with it that I’m not.”
- “We’ve been using Google Analytics for years but we still don’t know how to really interpret the data being displayed or how to identify what other information we should be monitoring.”
- “No one at my company really knows how to use Google Analytics.”
- “Google wants me to switch to the new Google Analytics 4 and I’m not sure how or where to start.”
- “We have started using Google Analytics 4, but it is so different it is hard to really understand the new terminology, structure, and reports.”
As Peter Drucker famously noted, “What Gets Measured Gets Improved.”
We Can Help With Your Analytics Needs – Here’s How
Our affordable Google Analytics services can help you get more usable information out of your data and leverage it to make better marketing decisions. With our experience and knowledge we can:
1. Analyze – Perform a Google Analytics Audit to help you understand your analytics configuration and to verify that it is configured correctly and capturing data from all appropriate pages and locations. Identify areas where you can get more value out of Google Analytics.
2. Implement – Set up and configure Google Analytics 4. Migrate configuration settings from Universal Analytics to GA4.
3. Customize – Configure and optimize Google Analytics 4 to deliver the information you need in the form your need it and turn data into information.
4. Report – Review existing reports that are being used. Configure and modify existing reports as necessary. Create additional reports that will help your business gather the information that you need.
5. Integrate – Connect and integrate your Google Search Console and Google Ads accounts to provide a coherent view of all your Google website data.
6. Deliver – Provide the optimal Google Analytics services to help your business get accurate timely information and make the most effective use of Google Analytics for your business.
What To Do Next
Contact Us For Google Analytics assistance.
Visit our Contact page to set up a time to connect.
An Analytics Audit is frequently a good starting point.
What is a Google Analytics Audit?
A Google Analytics audit from Web Presence Solutions is a comprehensive analysis of your current Goggle Analytics configuration, implementation and usage.
We evaluate your Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager set-up to make ensure that it’s collecting accurate data, from all the locations it should, and that there are no errors or gaps in the data collection process.
We also evaluate your reporting structure and configuration to ensure that you are reporting on the metrics that are important to your business.
Analysis and findings can vary with:
- The version of Google Analytics currently installed
- Current configuration and implementation
- How is GA currently being utilize
- What is working well
- What is not working well
- Specific business needs and requirements
The goal is to provide you with a clear view of your current Google Analytics environment, any current errors or problems, and recommendations on how to enhance your analytics usage.
Google Analytics Services
In addition to Analytics Audits, we offer other Google Analytics services that include:
- Set up and configuration of a new Google Analytics 4 account.
- Migration of an account from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
- Report configuration, custom report creation, and report generation.
- Set up of conversion tracking (goals).
- Creating custom Events.
- Customize the Reports Menu to make it more user friendly.
- Set up of Enhanced Measurement.
- Connect GA4 to Google Search Console and Google Ads.
- Other analytics consulting and reporting services.
If you have not moved to Google Analytics 4 yet…
…it’s well past time you did!
Let Web Presence Solutions help with all your analytics needs.
Visit our Contact page to set up a time to connect or call us directly.
What Are The Benefits of Using Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free, powerful solution that provides data, information, metrics, and insights into the performance of your website and marketing campaigns.
It also delivers information on the behavior and activities of the visitors who come to your site.
For an ecommerce website it can provide insights on sales and browsing activity by user and by product, and a range of other ecommerce specific information.
Businesses that use Google Analytics range from small websites to large multi-national corporations as shown by W3techs.
Examples of what Google Analytics can help you visualize and understand:
- How many engaged visitors you are getting to your website.
- The referral sources for your visitors.
- How much time they are spending on your website.
- The type of devices your visitors are using – mobile, desktop or tablet.
- How well your web based marketing programs are performing.
- How much website traffic you are getting from your online ads.
- Which pages and sections of your website get the most visitor activity.
- Which pages your website visitors land on first.
- The behavior of website visitors on your site.
- The percentage of visitors that engaged for over 10 seconds.
- Which cities/states/countries your visitors are located in.
- Flaws in website performance and how to optimize for the best results.
- A wide range of other metrics and valuable information to help make your website, marketing programs, and business more successful.
Analytics Services Costs
We offer affordable Google analytics services tailored to your needs as business requirements and budget can vary significantly. With that in mind we don’t offer a set of predefined and priced services to try and fit your business into our model as some companies do.
However, we do consistently provide personalized, affordable, and effective services in a timely manner with clear communication on what will be delivered and when.
Contact us HERE for more information and to discuss your analytics needs.
Be sure to check out our other services:
We look forward to delivering effective analytics and SEO results for you.