Our Competitor Analysis Service discovers and analyzes the website performance and online presence of your top 3 competitors.
We then gather additional competitive information to provide clear, actionable results that will help your business compete more effectively.
Understanding Your Online Competitors is Crucial
Our Competitor Analysis Services Will Help!
The Internet is a competitive place. Success is about more than what your business does.
It also depends on what your competitors are doing.
An important question to ask is:
How does your website & online presence compare to your competition?
- What are the top keywords competitors rank for?
- How many website visitors are they getting per month?
- What is the strength of their top website pages?
- How strong is their domain and how many backlinks do they have?
- Do they have a blog? Is it active? How many posts?
- What is the quality level of their website content?
- Are they running PPC ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram?
What if you could have this information and more at your fingertips?
You can. We can provide the answers!
Our results driven Competitor Analysis Service is:
Our SEO Competitor Analysis Services will help you:
- Compete more effectively by having a better understanding of how your website performance compares to top competitors.
- Gain insights on where competitors are having success.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging new keywords, topics, content, and locations based on your competitors’ successes.
- Save money, time & effort on marketing campaigns with a better strategic understanding of what your top competitors are doing.
- Build on analysis results and grow website visitor traffic.
- Gain insights into your competitors’ online advertising activities.
- Find new keywords to target where your competitors are having success.
- Leverage your competitors keywords to improve search engine rankings.
- Develop a competitive advantage by ranking higher in the search engines.
- Save $$ by not having to pay for expensive tools to gather the information you need.
- Gain high quality results by leveraging the expertise of a company with over a decade of SEO and competitive research experience.
SEO Competitor Analysis – Onetime investment of $349
What Is the SEO Competitor Analysis Service
We keep the analysis targeted by focusing on your top 3 competitors. Competitors can be defined by you or we can help identify them.
We then use a process that provides clear, actionable results.
Here is how we do it.
1. Identify three top competitors with your input. If you have a clear idea of who you want to analyze, that’s great.
If you aren’t sure, we can identify three top competitors based on products and services offered and keywords used.
2. Analysis – we use a range of tools, metrics and platforms to gather effective information and results focused on your three competitors. Areas and data elements include:
- Competitor SEO Organic Keywords – top 20 relevant keywords where each competitor ranks highly.
- Competitor Top 10 Website Pages – including monthly traffic volume and top targeted keywords in competitors top pages that get the most traffic.
- Competitor Domain metrics – Domain strength rating, number of referring domains and pages, and the number of pages indexed in Google.
- Competitor Home Page SEO – includes Title tag, Meta Description, H1 tags, and Google PageSpeed metrics.
- Competitor Blog Insights – Review of competitors’ blogs. Includes analysis of blog content and structure, update frequency, and the number of posts.
- Competitor Website Usability – Observations of each competitor’s website to look at ease of use, clarity in navigation, page loading speed, age and design of the site.
- Competitor Website Content Quality – Review competitor’s top pages and evaluate the quality of the content found – look at the number of words per page, quality of imagery, and the focus and relevancy of the on-page content.
- Competitor PPC campaign Activities – Information on each competitors’ PPC advertising activity is analyzed. This includes advertising activities in Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram ads.
3. Results and next steps – When the research and analysis of your competitors is complete we deliver the results.
- Report of Findings – after gathering data and performing analysis we deliver a written report of our findings. This includes key takeaways from the analysis and the identification of actionable steps that your business can take to leverage what was learned.
- Phone Call – We will schedule a 30 minute phone call to discuss the results and answer questions you may have relating to the analysis and findings.
All for an affordable investment of $349
Get started today – here
Can’t my business just do all this in-house?
Some organizations may feel that doing your own research is the best option. There are many useful SEO tools available to help with this. Here are a few things to consider:
- Doing your own competitive analysis can be expensive. Some of the top tools include SEMrush ($130-$220/month), aHrefs ($100-$200/month), SpyFu ($40-$80/month), Screaming Frog ($210), Moz Pro ($99-$299/month).
- These costs don’t include the expense of time spent learning how to use each tool effectively.
- The tools don’t do the competitive analysis for you.
- It takes time and experience to understand what data is important and where to find it.
- Most importantly, tools don’t tell you what the data means for your business and how to turn data into useful, actionable information.
We do all of that.
For a very affordable, one time investment.
Who Should Use The Competitor Analysis Services?
1. Businesses that have not done a systematic evaluation on top competitors’ online presence and website performance.
2. Businesses that want a more technical analysis of top competitors.
3. Businesses that want an objective third-party analysis of top competitors.
4. Small businesses.
5. Larger Businesses.
6. Businesses that have analyzed their competitors, but it was done 3 or 4 four years ago.
7. Businesses that aren’t sure who their top online competitors are.
Focused on Top 3 Competitors – Onetime investment – $349
Get started today!
SEO Competitor Analysis Services FAQ:
1. Can I have more than 3 competitors included at one time?
Yes. We can take the same process and apply it to more than three competitors. Cost will vary.
2. Can I optimize a larger number of competitors and competitor website pages on a schedule over multiple months?
Yes. If you would like to phase a larger project in over time we will work with you to create a schedule that works best for your business and your budget.
3. Can your service deliver results for an ecommerce store?
Yes. Ecommerce stores have some unique needs and requirements, but benefit from many of the same processes as other websites.
4. Can you help my business leverage and implement changes to address what is found in the Competitor Analysis?
Yes. We can help your business take advantage of the insights an knowledge gained in the analysis findings. We would also recommend that you consider our services for an SEO Website Audit and our Keyword Research Service.
Understand Your Online Competitors Better
Grow your Business Based on Data
Contact Web Presence Solutions Today – Here
The sooner you start, the quicker the results.
Be sure to check out our other services: