Your business web presence is more important than ever before. In today’s technology-driven world you need a strong web presence that delivers real value to your customers, sales prospects and business partners to be successful.
Keeping track of what segments of your web presence are working well and what needs your attention can be challenging.
Your full web presence can includes elements of digital marketing, website performance, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, website content optimization, email marketing and more. It’s a lot to keep track of.
We can help!
Our Web Presence Assessment Service delivers a clear process for measuring and assessing your online visibility and performance to help grow your business.
Sometimes referred to as an SEO audit or a website audit, this service extends beyond standard SEO and provides comprehensive research and analysis of your business web presence. Plus it delivers clear, actionable recommendations and next-steps for improvements.
No vague generalities or complex technical jargon. Just clear information and steps for boosting your business web presence.
“Measurement is a vital tool for succeeding in the rapidly changing online world”
How Our Assessment Service Delivers Value:
- Visibility: Provides a comprehensive 360 degree view of your website performance, search engine performance, social media presence, and email marketing campaigns.
- Insights: Identifies current issues and potential future problems with your website and business web presence that may cause lost sales or have a negative impact on your business image or brand.
- Low Cost: The service has a fixed cost with no future commitment or recurring monthly fees.
- Reporting: Includes a written report with analysis, findings and actionable recommendations.
- Data: Provides clear numerical data used to identify specific areas for improvement.
- Metrics: Identifies key metrics and measurements, useful now and in the future.
- Clarity: Helps you understand sometimes complex concepts and terms in plain English.
- Leverage: Delivers objective information to help your business better leverage its online marketing efforts to grow sales.
- Planning: Provides a set of clear benchmarks for current planning and future reference.
“What gets measured gets improved.” – Peter Drucker
What You Receive from a Web Presence Assessment:
Our service delivers a clearly written, easy to understand report supported by data and a clear list of actionable steps for a business to improve its web presence. Each Assessment includes:
- Professional analysis of your web presence including website performance, search engine performance, social media presence, and email marketing presence.
- Written report (25-pages) that is clearly written and jargon-free with specific recommendations and actionable steps for improvements.
- Full Website Audit Data used in the analysis and reporting process. This data can provide additional information and details that will be useful to your web developers and designers, now and in the future.
- Phone consultation – Personal contact to review the findings and recommendations in the report and to answer related questions.
Overwhelmed by the Web?
Small businesses frequently feel overwhelmed by the many nuances of digital marketing, website performance, SEO, website content optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and the challenges of expanding their online presence and visibility.
What Can You Do?
Take action and overcome uncertainty. Businesses often want to address these important digital areas but are uncertain about where and how to invest their time, energy and resources. Website, search engine, social media and email marketing metrics and measurements can often seem complex and opaque.
Our service delivers a clearly written, easy to understand report supported by data, a clear list of actionable steps for an improvements and a phone consultation. All for a one-time investment. With no monthly fees or ongoing costs.
If people aren’t finding Your Business on the Internet, they are finding your competitors.
Take action! Learn more about our Assessment service.
We look forward to helping you grow your business.